Krakow, with its formal title the Royal Capital City of Krakow, is widely recognized as the cultural capital of Poland. It has the most museums, art galleries and community centres of all the cities in the country. Similarly, there are many theatres, concert halls, libraries, and cinemas. Kraków is also frequently the location of festivals and parades.
- Only in Krakow – 21 reasons to visit the city
- Three days in Krakow – a quick guide for a short visit in Krakow
- The best of Krakow museums – a guide around Krakow’s museums
- A pilgrim’s guide – churches, sanctuaries, sites related to John Paul II
- The Royal Route – a historic route from the Main Square to the Wawel castle
source: www.krakow.pl– offical city portal